Tuesday, 23 July 2013
Day 16.....NEWMAN to PORT HEDLAND.
Rhianna and Anthony are camping at Indee Station about 30 ks south of Port Hedland.
They are safe and sound. They will be heading up to Broome tomorrow, the home of pearls and Cable Beach.
They will update when they get reception.
All is very well on the Alice Springs home front too.
Diva is clever!
I placed the hose on some plants to water them while I drank my coffee but decided not to because Diva would want to play with it. She ran to the hose, found that there wasn't any water coming out, came and stood by me then ran over to the tap and gave me a look that said , 'Come on, turn the tap on. I want to play!' Lovely dog.
Best Wishes,
Dell.
Labels:
Broome,
Cable Beach,
Port Hedland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment